Harbourside Park Rules
Rent of parking stalls by the Owners to other residents at the building should be arranged through the site building manager only. Notices posted on the bulletin board by the Owners for the parking stall rental will be removed.
2. FILMING Each individual request for filming in the building, including filming inside Owner’s units, must be approved by Council. All equipment must be brought into the building between 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. Film crews and related staff will not be able to access the unit in which the filming occurs via elevator from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Filming may not occur at month end due to the volume of moves in and out of the building. The Strata Corporation has a filming fee of $3,000 per day. Any violation of this rule will result in immediate cancellation of all current and future filming privileges.
3. MOVE PROCEDURE A dolly is available for rental to aid in resident’s moves. A rental fee of twenty dollars ($20) applies and must be paid in advance to the site office. Failure to return the dolly in the condition to which it was loaned will result in the Strata Corporation keeping the two hundred dollar ($200) move in/out damage deposit (Strata Corporation Bylaw 41.6)
4. FITNESS CENTRE Street shoes are not to be worn on the gym equipment
5. HALLWAYS No personal items of any kind including welcome mats, shoes, plants, statues, or any other items are permitted in the hallways
6. FOBS All units which are scheduled for a move-out will have all access cards/fobs set to expire the day following the move-out. No cards/fobs will be set to expire on a weekend. Only once the new Tenant or new Owner contacts the office to book the elevator, fill in and sign a Form K (in the case of a rented unit) and pay the move-in fee will the card/fob be reactivated.
Rules Revised May 4, 2016 Page 2 Strata Plan LMS 2064
7. ABUSIVE TREATMENT Abusive Treatment of any employees and/or contractors working on behalf of the Strata Corporation of LMS-2064 will not be tolerated
8. VISITOR PARKING RULES Due to ongoing abuses of Visitor Parking, Council has decided to implement a new set of Parking Regulations which will take effect on March 24, 2006. Sign-in 1. Vehicles that are not properly signed in or parked overtime WILL BE TOWED WITHOUT WARNING!!!! 2. The resident must sign in the Visitor of Service Vehicle. Visitors may NOT sign themselves in unless special permission has been granted by Council. Weekday Visitor 1. Visitors may utilize visitor parking Monday through Friday for a maximum of four (4) hours between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. and for a maximum of fourteen (14) hours between the hours of 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. within any 24-hour period. Vehicles which have exceeded the time allowed or are signed in a second time within the 24-hour period will be towed without warning. 2. Visitors, who utilize Visitor Parking more than four (4) times per week, may be required to obtain a parking pass to continue to use Visitor Parking. Weekend Visitors 1. The weekend is considered Friday from 11:00 p.m. to Monday 7:00 a.m. 2. Visitors are allowed to be signed in once by a resident for the entire weekend. 3. Visitors arriving before weekend hours but staying over the weekend or staying after weekend hours must obtain a Parking Pass before arrival. Parking Passes 1. Any Visitor Parking for longer than the maximums allowed above must obtain a Parking Pass from the Strata Office. 2. The maximum combined length of stay for any vehicle is thirty (30) days per calendar year. Any Visitor who requires more than thirty (30) days will be required to pay a rate of three dollars ($3.00) per night (space available). Residents utilizing Visitor Parking 1. Visitors Parking is for Visitor use only. 2. Resident vehicles found in Visitor Parking will be towed without warning.
Rules Revised May 4, 2016 Page 3 Strata Plan LMS 2064
9. BULLETIN BOARD RULES
(Ratified May 25/2004 AGM) No commercial advertising or soliciting shall be posted. This will be removed immediately. A NOTICE MAY BE POSTED FOR A PERIOD OF 2 WEEKS. THE OFFICE WILL DATE STAMP NOTICES AS THEY ARE POSTED, AND REMOVE THEM AFTER A 2 WEEK POSTING PERIOD. All Notices for Parking Stalls, Retreat Room Rentals and Storage Lockers must include the stipulation that prospective renters must be current residents of the building; else they are subject to removal. All Notices must include a contact number in the body of the Notice. 10. FACITILY USE Residents may be banned from common facilities at the Strata Council discretion if they are contravening any Rule or causing a general nuisance while they are using facilities. 11. LOUNGE RENTAL FEE The rental fee for the lounge will be $50.00 for the first 3 hours, and $20.00 per hour thereafter.
Our home is on land and our connection is with people. The more we help out each other the better the world becomes.
Let's look to the stars as role models, they give and give. That's why the world rotates around them.